Monday, June 6, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 6/06/2005
GOURMET FOODS

I saw something the other day that I knew I had to blog about. Two guys on TV were talking about a new type of ice cream...made from eels. Yes, not only can you sample the traditional chocolate/vanilla/strawberry or any one of Baskin Robbins 31 flavors, you can also branch out into the unknown and try some of the newer recipies!

When I did a search on "eel ice cream", I came across the following site...Enjoy!

Bert Christensen's Weird & Different Recipes: Japanese ice creams

The next person to come to visit will have a chance to sample some of these delicacies! Oh, sorry, since I want people to come, maybe I should change that to say: "The next person to come visit will be exempt from sampling these delicacies!

And yes, before you ask, I think all the above are true. :)

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Ed said...

Ahhhh, we would be exempt - then sign me up! I looked at the link you gave - that is easily one of the strangest things I've seen in a while - no matter how something tastes, you still have to get past what it actually is!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review