Thursday, May 19, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/19/2005
SHOUT OUT TO MY FANS!

He-he, just got a message from a college friend of mine who starts her day by checking out my blog (Hey Dan!) LOL

Had a not so good morning today. I was about 10 minutes late for work. I had to get off the monorail on the way here...twice...because my stomach was--well how can I put this nicely--not doing so well. Nice commute to work this morning. But I'm feeling better now (now that I've had my morning coffee!)

4 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Ed said...

Oh my God Chrissy, you did not have to get off the train to do not so nice things did you? Man.... that sucks! Hope the rest of the day goes well. Only about 3 more weeks 'til the party starts!

Ed said...

P.S. Nice attempt at being all "ghetto" (shout-out) :)

kuri & ping said...

Cool, huh? I was thinking of you when I wrote the title...thought you would get a kick out of it.

No, I didn't actually puke per se, I did, however, gag a bit in the bathroom...pretty disgusting.

Ed said...

Ohhh, well.... glad you didn't actually get sick - but still, what an uncomfortable way to start the day. Hope you bounce back!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review