Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/18/2005
NEXT WEEK...LOOKING GOOD!

I've been perusing my horoscope on the net again...

"You've been holding off on deciding your next move for a while, but Monday is the day to make the big leap. You know all the facts and your friends are ready to help. By Tuesday, you'll start to have second thoughts, but everyone always has second thoughts after they've made a bold move. You will start to see the wisdom of your ways by Thursday, and on Friday someone is going to admit how impressed by you they are. This weekend, your plan will come into fuller focus: the end result won't change, but your plan on how to get there might. "

Cool! Sounds quite interesting...will keep you all posted.

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Ed said...

Hey Chrissy - the alternative horoscope:
Monday you make your big move.
Tuesday you have second thoughts..... I know, so far it's the same.
Thursday you start to think "oh my God, life as I've known is about to cease to exist!"
Friday all your friends and family seriously questions your sanity.
Saturday, you check yourself into the nearest treatment facility. :)

Man am I in a sarcastic mood - of course all was in fun - go for it whatever it is you have in mind!

kuri & ping said...

Ha! Hey Ed, if you tell me your sign, I'll post your horoscope for you! :)

Ed said...

Hey Chrissy ~ I'm a Taurus - post away!

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review