Monday, May 30, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/30/2005
MY OVARIES IN HOLLYWOOD???

Karen and Mom enjoyed our conversation yesterday where I gave them a play-by-play of what it's like to go to the gynecologist here in Japan...in a word: SURREAL.

From having all your "bits" hanging out for the world to see, as doctors and nurses walk down a corridor (that is opposite you in the chair), being able to take a video of your insides, and to be able to cut yourself in half (like those boxes they use in magic shows) with a curtain between your head and your lower half (just in case you were embarassed), it certainly is an experience that I would recommend to people who really and truly want to see the "differences" between the medical systems in Japan and the U.S.

At least it is only a 1x a year thing! :)

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Karen said...

Chrissy,

You are unbelievable! Keep your "bits" to yourself. LOL I am so glad I just have to hear about it and not actually do it. When I come and visit we can skip that event. Talk soon.

kuri & ping said...

But Ka, don't you want to see how I live? LOL OK, we'll skip it...I'll take you to the beauty salon instead. It's GREAT!!!

Ed said...

That's disgusting ... I feel dirty just leaving a comment on your blog! :P

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review