Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/31/2005
ISSHIN DOTAI

Meaning: of one heart and mind, one and the same, to become one with, act with one heart and mind, alteregoism***used to express closeness to one another

This was E7 and I yesterday. We were about to go to sleep and were talking about how neither of us could sleep the night before, when he told me that he had felt all night that there would be an earthquake and we would have to run for it. I was totally surprised because I couldn't sleep the same night because I thought that there was going to be an earthquake too! (I checked the news the next morning but there wasn't even a small tremor in the early hours of the morning...a good thing!)

Isn't that strange?

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Ed said...

Wow ~ the way the definition(s) read, I thought you were dropping some zen wisdom. It really is bizarre though isn't when those types of things happen? Coincidence, although entirely possible, it just so............ unsatisfying of an explanation. Well, either way - I'm glad neither one of you seem to have very good powers of prediction!

Karen said...

FREAKYYYY

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review