Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/24/2005
I'M EXHAUSTED!

Madonnia mia! I spent my entire morning walking around the city...in high heels. After picking up my PR at immigration, I then went to close an account at Nomura, open an account at Tokyo Mitsubishi and transfer money from another bank. I am now an expert on finances...just ask me! :) I was literally walking around for 2 hours. This is what it is like for those of us with no driver's license, nor a car available.

I wonder if this makes my newest purchase, Twist and Spin (or something like that), obsolete? It is like a stairmaster but it swivels so that it makes you even more exhausted than you would normally be. But, hey, if there is even a millimeter shaved off of my thighs, I'm a happy woman!

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your blog's up & running again.....happy exercising.

Mom

Karen said...

One millimeter is one millimeter. Keep it dropping.

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review