Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/11/2005
HISASHIBURI!

I was totally shocked yesterday when I was walking home from work. I had my "Japanese face" on--the type of expression where no one knows what you are thinking, kind of an inscrutable expression. When I get like that, I don't see anyone around me...I would probably walk past E7, unless he called my name.

So I was going up the escalator to the monorail, and I hear someone say: "Chrissy Pearson". I thought I had imagined it and turned around to see Jeff, a former JET participant that I was pretty good friends with when we were on the program! I was screeching, I was so excited. He's from the U.S. originally, married to a Japanese woman and just came back to Japan after a 3-year soujourn in New Zealand. And, he lives only a few stations away from me!

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review