Friday, May 13, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 5/13/2005
ABOUT ME!

A friend of mine posted this little questionnaire on a board and I thought I would pass it on to all of you! It was fun and difficult to figure out some of the answers...

Ten random things about me:
1. I am the oldest of five.
2. I was born in New York.
3. I want to visit the Galapagos Islands and Antartica or the Artic someday.
4. I played soccer for 20 years and ran track (sprints) for 10 years.
5. I used to sing jazz and took classical voice in university.
6. I wanted to be a singer when I grew up.
7. My parents were high school sweethearts, married when they were 18 and are still married.
8. I am a book fiend and used to read books into the early hours ofthe morning when I was a child.
9. I have a photographic memory.
10. I can't touch paper after I've gotten out of the bath because Idon't like the feel of it on my hands.

Nine places I've been:
1. Czech Republic
2. Bangladesh
3. Greece
4. France
5. Siberia (on the Trans-Siberian Railway)
6. Switzerland
7. U.S.
8. Japan
9. New Zealand

Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel to the Galapagos, Antartica/Artic, Egypt
2. Drive across the U.S.
3. Take a trip to outerspace on the space shuttle
4. Sing a solo on Broadway
5. Find the beginning of my family trees in Newfoundland, England,Ireland, Greece, Czechoslovakia, Germany
6. Read (or write) a book that will change my life
7. Open up a B&B in New England
8. Learn how to ride a horse

Seven ways to win my heart:
1. Love me with all your heart and soul :)
2. Be honest
3. Appreciate my trust
4. Don't backstab
5. Be there for me as a shoulder to cry on
6. Help me think positively
7. Keep me in your "circle of friends"

6 things I want:
1. To stay happily married
2. To be healthy and fit
3. To be happy with my life and choices
4. To be happy with my career
5. To stay young at heart...and always be flexible
6. To be surrounded by loving friends and family for the rest of mylife

5 Things I'm afraid of:
1. Getting seriously sick or dying in Japan
2. Having E7 get seriously sick or die
3. Having family members overseas get seriously sick or die
4. Being alone in my old age and being broke
5. Cockroaches

4 of my favorite things in my bedroom
1. Our BED! It's the best!
2. Computer (so I can talk to all of you)
3. Japanese picture of Heian times on wall
4. E7 :)

3 things I hate:
1. People who pass work on to others and take no responsibility foranything
2. People who think they are better than others for no particular reason
3. Cat hair

2 things I'm really happy about:
1. I have resolved my work/career objectives and am working towards that
2. I have wonderful family and friends

1 person I want to see right now
1. E7

3 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Anonymous said...

Thought provoking questions and thoughtful answers. Think I'll try them myself. Love Mom

Ed said...

These were great Chrissy and I have to say I share many of them.... except wanting to go to outer space.... and of course E7 in the bedroom!

kuri & ping said...

But E7 in the bedroom is so cute! :)

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review