Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 4/26/2005
STR~~~EEEEEEE~~~TCH!!!!

You know, I started taking Pilates again this month. It's not the same as my old Pilates class which I ABSOLUTELY loved, but it is a good reminder for my body. I've been keeping up with Pilates at my house, but the funny thing about your body is that it does what it wants...what is easiest for you. When certain muscles are underdeveloped, your body compensates by making other muscles take up the slack.

That is my body in a nutshell.

My body thinks it is standing or laying down straight but in reality it isn't. When I am told that I am standing or laying straight, it feels like I am on an angle. But, after weeks of straightening out my body, it is starting to feel right.

A lot of the women in the class have never taken Pilates before. Since I've done it for 2 years, the teacher uses me as an example to the class and it's pretty funny. I want to send a message to my old Pilates teacher and let him know that he did a good job. :)

2 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Ed said...

Hey Chrissy - congrats on getting back into the swing of things, or into the sttrrrrreeeeeeeettttttttccccchhhhhhh of things! It's amazing just how much better you actually can feel. Have a great time! Ed

Anonymous said...

Good for you!
Mom

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review