Thursday, April 28, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 4/28/2005
SHAKE, RATTLE and ROLL!

This morning at 3:30am there was an earthquake. It was quite small but I haven't been sleeping well recently so I was awake to enjoy it...alone. E7 was completely passed out (as everyone should be at 3:30am) but I woke him up. When I told him there was an earthquake, he looked at me--with his eyes barely open--like I was crazy and imagined it.

Well, this morning when I got to work, a friend wrote and asked if anyone felt the earthquake this morning. Ha! Vindicated!

E7 should listen to me more often. :) It could save his life someday!

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Anonymous said...

Another one??!!???
How big was this one?
Love Mom

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review