Thursday, April 21, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 4/21/2005
PLANNING, PLANNING, PLANNING....

Next year, my foreign wives group (Association of Foreign Wives of Japanese) is having a convention...and Fukuoka is the choice! They have a convention every year. I went to the last one in Shikoku by boat which was really nice.

I spent this afternoon trying to figure out a way to make the budget as small as possible with as many amenities as possible. :) I just ended up faxing 3 hotels and asking them for the impossible. :) We'll see!

A new person joined our office today. She is replacing a guy from city hall who was just transferred...I hope that things work out, but who knows? Tonight, we're having our "welcome/goodbye" party...it will be time to gossip!

We are off to the Czech Republic and Austria next week. I'm really looking forward to that!

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review