Thursday, April 28, 2005

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 4/28/2005
FEEL GOOD POST

The other day, on one of the chat boards that I frequent, one of the members started a couple of threads called "Nice Things about so-and-so". She wanted people to write down all the nice things you think about people but never say. It was a really great exercise in doing something that you normally don't do.

I was so touched by what people wrote about me. In the end, I ended up printing out the page!

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Anonymous said...

Nice things about Christine:
1. she can take all the really not good things about Japan, comment on them, but make it funny enough so it takes away the negative sting.
2. she's always been nice to me in email
Winnie
http://homepage.mac.com/winifredshiraishi

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review