Thursday, December 23, 2004

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 12/23/2004
After a wonderful evening with E7 at Canal City in Fukuoka (we went out to a nice dinner and then to see The Incredibles...which was REALLY GOOD, BTW!), I am now STILL sitting in Narita airport waiting for my plane to take off...it's 5 hours late in leaving. I immediately went to the JAL lounge where they told me that I can't stay in the lounge because I don't have business class tix, nor do I have the "correct" card (I have the mileage card that I can use in JAL lounges for domestic flights only). However, since I am not a good "Japanese" person, I asked them what I should do for the next 6 hours while I waited for the flight.

They let me in...I will never understand things here sometimes...I guess if everyone came to the lounge they wouldn't let people in but if only a few people go, then that is OK. Weirdness all around.

Anyway, I have a massage scheduled in the next 2 hours so before that I will just check out what is on the internet, send out mails, and shop...the first year when I have all my Christmas shopping done. *sigh* This would have been the perfect chance to do it.

Oh well.

1 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

Anonymous said...

Well, even though the plane was 5 hours late, what a wonderful time we had together...all the fam. Love Mom

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review