Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 11/17/2004
OK, venting time.

Why is the Japanese health system so crap? Can anyone tell me?

I just came back from the hospital today for follow-up of some tests I had. They didn't find anything wrong but there are symptoms that the doctor himself was worried about (worried about enough to send me to a different department...probably to pawn me off on some other doctor because he didn't know what was wrong with me...kind of like passing the buck, right?).

Anyway, the outcome? He "doesn't know what the problem could be". That is OK with me...I am all for honesty. It takes a big person to say "I don't know". However, when he then sends me on my merry way home, while still concerned about the problem, well...that is where I have to draw the line.

Pisses me off...

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review