Friday, November 19, 2004

Posted by kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping on 11/19/2004
I can't believe I am finished with Christmas shopping! This NEVER happens. I've also written out Christmas cards and am going to order our New Years cards this week.

In Japan, New Years cards arrive at your house on 1/1. The post office will not deliver it (if they are specially marked as "new year cards") before that date. They will continue to deliver it for the next 10 days or so after the first. They're really pretty and the ones that E7 and I use have pictures of our travels during the year. I think we'll use some from our trip to New Zealand in May! Gotta get those ordered so we can send them before we leave for New York.

Big blowup in my office (actually the entire institute) yesterday with the head honcho calling our office to talk directly with the manager. Seems that our office will be delivered a fatal blow this coming Friday, since the president is coming for a little "chat"...2 days worth. I am so happy it has nothing to do with me or my program though! Many changes afoot...

0 of you feeling verklempt. Tawlk amongst yourselves:

 

International Marriage?!? Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review